Peru is a gastronomical paradise, and Lima is a food lover’s dream come true. In the 2012 issue of DINE we explored Peru and discovered an exciting cuisine like no other on this planet (see: Peru: A Gourmet Guide). The recently-opened Hilton Lima Miraflores, and its Social Restaurant and Bar, takes guests on a unique gastronomic journey through Peru’s rich culinary diversity that ignites our palates, imagination, and cooking repertoire to new heights.
Available now through August 30, 2013, culinary connoisseurs can embark on a discovery that provides a palate-pleasing landscape of Peru’s gastronomy. Featuring everything from a personalized culinary course at Le Cordon Bleu School to a private cooking session with the chef at Hilton Lima Miraflores’ Social Restaurant & Bar, the Master Peruvian Chef package transforms the amateur cook into a chef for a day and offers:
- Three nights deluxe accommodation package including traditional Pisco Sour welcome drink, daily breakfast for two at Social Restaurant, Internet access, parking, access to the fitness center and early check-in/late check-out
- Private tour of Hilton Lima Miraflores kitchen on day of arrival with Executive Chef Renzo Alcántara, and photo keepsake of guest with hotel culinary team
- Personalized 2.5 hour Peruvian culinary course at Le Cordon Bleu culinary arts school on day two, including an apron, hat, recipe book and certificate of participation
- Chef’s jacket to wear during afternoon cooking session with Social Restaurant & Bar chef Renzo Miñan, followed by a delightful tasting
- Gastronomic tour on day three with a visit to a typical Peruvian market and the exclusive “La Rosa Nautica” restaurant where guests will learn to prepare the famous Pisco Sour cocktail and ceviche, followed by lunch featuring an array of dishes representative of Peruvian cuisine and culture
For reservations or further information about this extraordinary opportunity, visit lima.hilton.com, email email@example.com or call the hotel directly at +51 1 200 8000.